Welcome to the #1 place for all your media needs!!!

All your musical desires can be fulfilled all in one place, please take time to appreciate the audio and video put together for your viewing pleasure.

This site is constantly being updated with the latest videos and mp3's and also shining the light on up and coming artists and producers.

You can also gain access to Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and find out what events are going on across London courtesy of UrbanWorld.

What more do you need so let's make this the worst kept secret on the net.

CALLING ALL PRODUCERS, RAPPERS AND SINGERS

Want to get your beatz or vocalz heard by the masses, then email me your track in mp3 format at 1amisguidedsoul@gmail.com and it will get uploaded on the most nototrious site on the net under the Featured Artist section.

Also if you have a Ad or a Banner which you want to be put on the site contact me at contactnbv@gmail.com

Wednesday 17 March 2010

**WORLD PREMIERE** New P.SO MUSIC VIDEO!!

What's up Universe!! I'm extra amped today, got a lot of stuff to share with you today, so I'll jump right into it...

Today, I am Premiering the FIRST video for my new EP Moontones! Thousands of people have downloaded Moontones so its only right that I hit you with some visuals. The first video is for the song "Almost Home." My homie Shankar shot a video inspired by the cold New York Winter. I froze my ass off shooting this video but we wanted to embody the lonley, zoned out vibe of the song. I hope you enjoy it!




This week is SXSW in Austin, TX! You better believe that the Earth Tone King will be in the house! I have two confirmed shows and I will be definitely running around SXSW, so come check me out if you will be in Austin this year!
CAN I KICK IT? Weds, March 17th 2507 Givens Ave, Austin, TX @8pm with Dom Kennedy, Curt@!n$, Tiron, The Kid Daytona, and many More!
HIP HOP HOWL Friday, March 19th @ RED FEZ, 209 A 5th St. Austin, TX 1pm-8pm

My Homies The Soundmen, the amazing producers of Moontones, have released an exclusive remix of the new Kid Cudi/ Snoop Dog record! Check it out!

CLICK ON LINK TO LISTEN TO THE EXCLUSIVE TRACK AND DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment